Branding is key for retaining clients and gaining prospects in the tax and accounting world. It’s important that your branding reflects who you are and the exact services you provide. For tax and accounting firms, branded marketing videos can give you the advantage you need to stay in front of your competitors while growing your tax and accounting business.
Why Use Video?
Easy to Digest
- 79% of consumers would use video to get information about a product than read the text on a page (Wyzowl)
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. (Forrester Research)
Search Engine Optimization
- An optimized video increases the chance of your brand being on the front page of a Google search engine result by 53 times.(Google)
- 76% of businesses reported an increase in traffic due to video marketing (Wyzowl)
Higher Engagement Rates
- Audiences are 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video content than blogs or related social posts. (Facebook)
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line was found to increase open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65%. (HubSpot)
- Including video on landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%. (Unbounce)
Now that we understand the reasons why videos are being used let’s dive into what types of videos to use in the Tax and Accounting industry.
What Types of Videos To Use
While individuals and corporations are likely to have different questions about filing returns, there are ways to combine information so that marketing videos can be beneficial for everyone. Find overlapping topics that you can speak to in general terms or answer common questions that most clients may have.
For tax and accounting firms, we suggest branded videos on topics like:
- Do’s and don’ts before filing taxes
- How an accountant can save you money on your tax returns
- Learn how to maximize your refund
- Common misconceptions about tax returns that can be avoided with help from an accountant
Branded tax videos are a great way to look approachable and confident in your practice. You can set yourself up as a subject matter expert and entice people to schedule an in-person meeting to get more information.
Leveraging Industry Video Creation Experts
Sure, videos sound great, but who has time to produce and upload videos with consistency when you’re running a business? The good news is you can hire industry experts like Mostad Marketing Cloud to get videos created and produced for you.
Mostad Marketing Cloud allows you to customize your order – and whether that’s one video or an entire video series you can easily market your firm with branded materials. Then, you can share videos through:
- Your website homepage
- Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Start Using Videos Today
If you’re already using Mostad Marketing Cloud, you’re probably aware of some of the great benefits. If you haven’t started cloud-based marketing just yet, that’s not a problem. Simply schedule a personalized demonstration to see how Mostad Marketing Cloud could benefit your business.