IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
This Site and the Mostad Marketing Cloud content are intended for customers of Mostad Marketing Cloud. You may not use this Site or any of the content for any purpose not related to your business with Mostad Marketing Cloud. You are specifically prohibited from: (a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Site or the content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Client Centric Communications, Inc.; (b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or the content by using navigational technology, framing, or similar technology; and (d) using the Site or the content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including but without limitation to copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Mostad Marketing Cloud
Modifications to this Agreement.
Mostad Marketing Cloud reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Mostad Marketing Cloud shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, at its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Mostad Marketing Cloud makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mostad Marketing Cloud reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Mostad Marketing Cloud or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
At Mostad Marketing Cloud, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our Terms prohibit users from violating someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
If you believe content that belongs to you is being used through our Services or Websites without your permission, we want to know about it. You can send notice of the alleged infringement to our designated agent:
7901 4th St N, STE 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
If you do send us a notice, please note that we may forward your notice, including your contact information, to the user who posted or used the content that you are complaining about. If you’re not sure whether content on one of our Websites or sent through our Service infringes your intellectual rights, then you may want to speak with legal counsel in your area before notifying us.
Finally, before sending us a notice you may want to reach out to the person or organization who posted or used the content you believe infringes your rights. You may be able to resolve the issue directly with that person or organization without contacting Mostad Marketing Cloud.
When reporting a claim of copyright infringement, please ensure your notice includes the following:
- The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the copyright owner;
- An identification or description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the content on our Websites or sent through our Service that you claim infringes your copyright;
- An identification of where the allegedly infringing content is located on our Websites or was sent through our Service;
- A statement that: (a) you have a good faith belief that the use isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (b) the information in your notice is accurate; and (c) under penalty of perjury, you are the owner or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- An electronic or physical signature from the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
When reporting a claim of trademark infringement, please ensure your notice includes the following:
- The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the trademark owner;
- An identification of the trademark that you claim is being infringed, including the trademark registration number, the country/jurisdiction where the trademark is registered, an identification of the category of goods and/or services covered by your registration, and a link to the registration or copies of your certificate of registration;
- A description of the content on our Websites or sent through our Service that you claim infringes your trademark, including an explanation of how you believe the content is infringing;
- An identification of where the allegedly infringing content is located on our Websites or was sent through our Service (a URL works best);
Date of Last Update.
This agreement was last updated on March 10, 2020.
Contacting Mostad Marketing Cloud
You can contact Mostad Marketing Cloud with any questions at
7901 4th St N, STE 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33702